Our 500 MHz Bruker Avance DRX Spectrometer is our most popular instrument for X-nuclei experiments or for high- and low-temperature experiments. It is typically equipped with a 5 mm Bruker 1H / X Broadband observe probe with the X channel tunable from 15N - 31P. Other probes are also available for specialized use.
- Bruker Avance DRX 500 MHz NMR
- Capable of low and high temperature experiments (-100 to +150 °C)
- BCU-05 or LN2 for low temperature
- Topspin 1.3 on Linux CentOS 5 Workstation
- 5mm Bruker PABBO BB/19F - 1H/D Z-Grad
- BB / 1H / 2H Channels
- Low and high temperature
- X-nuclei direct detection
- 10 mm Bruker BBO
- 5 mm Bruker TXI 1H - 13C/15N - D Z-Grad
- 5 mm Bruker TXI 1H - 13C/15N - D XYZ-Grad
Examples of Spectrometer Use
- 31P NMR used to investigate dynamics of uranyl peroxide nanoclusters at various temperatures and pressures. http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/anie.201301973/abstract
- 19F NMR used to monitor dissociation of drug-delivering nanoparticles in vitro.
- 31P NMR used to monitor ATP and ADP concentrations in ischemic and drug-treated rabbit hearts.