The 400 MHz Bruker Avance III HD Nanobay Spectrometer in Chemistry room 93 was installed in November 2015, and it has quickly become the first choice spectrometer for standard 1D and 2D NMR experiments on small molecules.
- 400 MHz Bruker Avance IIIHD Nanobay Spectrometer located in room Chem 93
- Used primarily for obtaining routine 1D and 2D NMR spectra of small molecules.
- First choice spectrometer for X-nuclei detection
- Users interact with Iconnmr Automation software to submit experiments
- Probe: 1H / X broadband probe with autotune/automatch capabilities, and large X nuclei range
- Equipped with BACS-120 autosampler